Build Muscle with These Bodybuilding's Top Tips!"by Shawn LeBrun
It seems everyone has an opinion as to what should be done to build muscle and what the best tips are for size and strength....
But how many people have actually put it to action and have done what they supposedly know so much about.
I can remember growing up, hearing my family doctor tell me how important exercise was to health, yet he was extremely overweight.
So seek out those that have already achieved what type of body you want and copy some of the things they've done to build muscle.
After all, there are certain truths or "laws" that must be followed if you want to achieve certain things.
These are laws that, much like the law of gravity, occur whether you want them to or not. If you jump off a building, the law of gravity will occur and you'll hit the ground, no matter what.
These laws I call "No Matter Whats" because they work every single time, NO MATTER WHAT you think about them.
There are many of them, that if you just followed them, they would work to build muscle, NO MATTER WHAT!
Here's my top ten list of bodybuilding "NO MATTER WHATS"
1. No matter what...if you stay focused, positive, and persistent, you
will WIN in your bodybuilding efforts.
Those people that "keep on keeping on" are winners in all they set out to do. They may not win every single time, but it sure likens the odds they will.
So be positive and have persistence. In turn, you WILL build muscle.
Besides, what's the alternative, being negative and quitting?
2. No matter what...if you take SOME form of action, you will be
better off than not doing anything. Fat loss and muscle gain occurs by being
active. You must move your body to lose a significant amount of fat. Taking some form of action will get you further ahead than over-analyzing the situation to death and not moving at all!
3. No matter what...some people do not see great results because
they "know not what to do." In order to get in great shape and build muscle, you must understand the HOW behind it. Educate yourself on the principles of fat loss, muscle building, and strength increasing and you'll never have to hire a trainer again (wait, then I'll be out of business :-)
4. No matter what...you should try and have fun in your bodybuilding routine or you will not want to stay with it for long. Most of you know
that optimal bodybuilding is a life-long commitment.
Can you imagine doing something you do not like for your entire life? (besides
your job?) Have fun with your workouts, your meal time, and your goals!
5. No matter what...eating small, well-balanced and nutritious meals or snacks every three to four hours will get your metabolism operating more efficiently.
Having a faster metabolism is vital to long-term fat loss.
6. No matter what...progressively increasing the amount of weight you lift will help you build muscle. Who doesn't want more muscle and less fat.
I've never had anyone tell me "Shawn, I'm all set in the muscle department, can we add a little more fat now?"
To increase muscle, lift heavier over time.
7. No matter what...you can build muscle, but achieving your overall bodybuilding goals takes time. There's nothing in life worth having that happens overnight. Do not be a get_____quick type of person.(You can fill in the blank.)
8. No matter what...you must create a synergy between proper
nutrition, moderate aerobic exercise, and intense, brief weight-
training. You must do each one well, and they will come together
to produce incredible results.
9. No matter what...bodybuilding requires a lifestyle change. You cannot expect to build muscle by continuing to do those things you once did that may have gotten you overweight or out of shape in the first place.
To get better, you must do better. You must change your habits so
they support you, not hinder you. So cut your ties to them!
10. No matter what...if you want to build muscle, you CAN achieve
Bodybuilding and fitness is "Whatever you will it to be."
The "Will" is the important part. How strong is your "will"?
The choice is yours. You can make it happen. Or you can quit. The choice is "whatever you will it to be!"
Discover a proven, step-by-step plan to build more muscle! "Simple Steps to Get Huge and Shredded" is a training method that will help you build muscle fast!
Back to Shawn Lebrun Fitness Home Page18 Whitney Ave
Portland, ME 04102
All information on this site protected by Copyright(c) All Rights Reserved Shawn LeBrun Fitness/Muscle Building Routines To Build Muscle Fast 2002-2005